I’m an Amazon Prime lifer. I get crazy-heart-eyed when I think about Amazon Prime. I can’t get over their deals, the awesome shipping, love reading free books on Kindle Unlimited, and so much more. Amazon has it all.
I get crazy-heart-eyed when I think about Amazon Prime. I can’t get over their deals, the awesome shipping, love reading free books on Kindle Unlimited, and so much more. Amazon has it all.
I can’t get over their deals, the awesome shipping, love reading free books on Kindle Unlimited, and so much more. Amazon has it all and I NEVER have to make a trip to the store. Plus I can have anything in 1 or 2 days–even in 2 hours if you’re a Prime member and use Prime Now.
Amazon Prime Day is happening now, you guys! They want to make this day one of the top shopping days of the year. So, before Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and December 26, we now have Amazon Prime Day! Who’s pumped?
AMAZON PRIME DAY 2017 (HAS BEGUN) the sale begins July 10th at 9 EST / 6 PST PM.
What is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
Prime Day is an annual deals event EXCLUSIVELY for Prime members, including trial members, Amazon Household, Fresh, Family & Student memberships.
Not a Prime member?
Click here for a FREE 30-Day trial or a 6-month trial if you’re a student).
What are the deets on the deals?
- Amazon pushes hundreds of thousands of deals beginning July 10.
- With new deals starting every five minutes, and special offers across everything included with Prime—from music and video to reading and voice shopping, it’s time to spend some money on some essentials, things you’ve had on your wishlist, or even back to school items.
How do you get in on the deals?
* Be an Amazon Prime member—if you’re not, sign up for the FREE 30-Day Trial or 6-Month trial if you’re a student.
* Download the Amazon App & never miss a deal.
* Open the App on your phone, click “Today’s Deals”.
* Select “Upcoming” to view all deals before they go live.
* If you want an alert for when a sale for a particular item is starting, just click “Watch This Deal”.
* Create a wishlist to get notified if items you want go on sale.
Current Deals & Steals
- * Sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited and receive 4 months of access for $0.99.
- * Never used Alexa to order before? Use it to order & receive $10 in Amazon credit.
- *If you don’t have Prime, you can also sign up through Alexa and automatically earn a $20 discount.
For The Moms, The Doers, & For The Home Deals
- * Try Amazon Home Services (Deal expires: July 11) to enjoy deeper discounts of 40% off popular home services such as house cleaning, carpet cleaning, hourly handyman repair, iPhone repair, & much more.
- *Shop Amazon – Introducing Prime Pantry – Everyday Essentials in Everyday Sizes
For My Book-lovers & Movie watchers
- *Prime Members can get Up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited
- *Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership
- *Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- *Shop Amazon Devices – Introducing All-New Kindle Travel Bundles, starting at $199
- *Join HBO Free Trial
For the Baby Mamas, Bridezillas, & Everyday Moms
- * Sign up for Amazon Baby Registry – $100 credit towards diapers and wipes.
- *Join Amazon Family 30-Day Free Trial, click to learn more.
- *Prime Day Savings on Toys & Games
- *Summer Weddings + Amazon’s Wedding Registry = Easier, more amazing gifts for the couple
- *Shop Handmade – The Wedding Store
What am I buying?
Eek! The possibilities are endless… but I’m always checking out new products I find on Amazon, blogs or hear about from friends. I have a few Amazon Essentials, I can’t live without I’ll review on here later.
Now is the time to finally snatch those items you’ve been wanting for way too long. How does Amazon make your life easier? What are those everyday go-to items you can’t live without? I want to hear from you!
It’s so late, everyone’s in bed, and I’m online shopping. Don’t judge. At least, I’m not drinking… hmm, well that’s what’s missing–a glass of wine!
Shopping & (soon to be drinking) happily,